DELICIOUS IN SALADS OR WITH SCRAMBLED EGGS
Devon short Breaks
AT PERCY'S COUNTRY HOTEL IN DEVON
Relax, wind down and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Need a little exercise? Why not stroll down to the wildlife ponds and watch the fish, beavers and birds - you may even catch sight of our resident kingfishers. don’t forget to bring your camera. Once you’ve shaken off the cobwebs and begun to unwind, head back to the warmth of an open log fire, wriggle your toes, put your feet up and chill out whilst you sample some of Tina’s fresh ground coffee and inspirational home baking. If you have had a long drive and just want to chill, curl up and read a book, watch a video or live dangerously and take a nap during the afternoon to wake refreshed and ready for some of Tina's delicious food. Here you can be very private with your loved one, or you can mingle with other guests and have a good natter. We only have lovely people staying here! If animal photography is your thing then don't forget to bring your camera with you to capture some of the fantastic wildlife we have here, including our family of beavers.
- MICHELIN RATED
- MAY 2017 TRIPADVISOR EXCELLENCE AWARD
- 9/10 AWARDED BY GILES COREN
- ORGANIC RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR.
- 17th IN THE INDEPENDENT'S 50 BEST GOURMET RESTAURANTS
- JOHANSEN'S EUROPEAN RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR
- SATURDAY TIMES RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR
- GOOD FOOD GUIDE LOCAL PRODUCE CHAMPION
- ASSESSED FOR GLUTEN FREE ACCREDITATION